"Just continue to take care of all the interfacing with tax concerns in a prompt and professional manner, and I will remain pleased. Your communication, in general is exceptional. I appreciate the prompt responses to my questions and concerns."
Flexible Spending Accounts
FlexSystem through TASC is an IRS Code Section 125 Cafeteria Plan that enables employees to pay for eligible expenses on a pre-tax basis - an instant savings of nearly 30% for the employee! For you? Benefits costs are controlled without restricting choices, and you pay less in Social Security tax for every dollar of employee participation.
After a paperless on-line set up, employees place funds in predetermined benefit accounts through salary reduction. When a qualified expense is incurred, the employee submits a request and receives prompt reimbursement. With on-line administration and submission of Requests for Reimbursement, daily check processing, and direct deposit, FlexSystem provides the industry's fastest turnaround of requests!
FlexSystem offers employers:
- All-inclusive fees - no additional charges or hidden fees.
- A funding arrangement unique in the industry.
- Exclusive VeriFlex process to substantiate Requests for Reimbursement.
- Electronic transfer of Client funds to FlexSystem - no more cutting checks.
- No ties to any insurance or other employee benefit plan.
- Transportation benefit available at no additional cost.
- Mirror-imaging of payroll for fastest turnaround of reimbursements.
- 25+ years of experience.
- Audit guarantee.
FlexSystem offers employees:
- Requests for Reimbursement submissions via paper, fax, or on-line.
- 24-hour turnaround on reimbursements via Direct Deposit.
- Instant account status availability on-line or via FlexSystem's voice response system.
- Enrollment or re-enrollment on-line from the privacy of your home.
- FlexSystem Claim Card (debit card) for seamless real-time payments.
- Toll-free customer service, including a separate line for Participants.