"You guys know how I feel about you and your services - they are exceptional. We're very pleased and thrilled you found us!"
Our payroll processing engine, "PayChoice", allows our customers to communicate with Coastal Payroll Services "CPS" in a variety of methods. They include:
PayChoice Online - Our Internet-based payroll application allows clients to process payroll from the office, home or anywhere. Through 128-bit encryption, secured, socket layer protection and the Verisign guarantee, your payroll data is transferred electronically via the Internet from you to us instantly.
Benefit: Paychoice Online ensures you have the fastest, most functional and up to date payroll system at your disposal at all times. This allows you great functionality while processing your payroll, but simplifies the process to get you back to your mission critical tasks at hand.
Email or Fax - Our clients are provided with a timesheet for each payroll. Customers simply record hours worked and send it to us via email or fax.
Benefit: For smaller companies, this is a quick way to submit your payroll and get back to your tasks at hand!
Call-in - Some clients prefer to verbally communicate payroll hours to a dedicated Account Manager.
Benefit: Quickly call in your payroll information. Plus, you get to speak to our friendly staff!
Our Payroll Process
Payroll is typically communicated to CPS two days prior to check day. Once we receive your payroll, the following process occurs:
- A CPS dedicated Account Manager reviews your client file.
- CPS prints checks, direct deposit vouchers and payroll reports.
- CPS sends an email version of reports and check stubs.
- CPS stuffs checks and reports in delivery envelopes.
- CPS delivers your payroll package next-day via courier, UPS or mail.
- CPS debits the client's account for tax dollars and deposits funds to tax agencies on check day.
- CPS debits the client account for all direct deposit dollars and routes the funds to the employee bank accounts.
- CPS sends all garnishment and child support checks to the appropriate agencies.
This entire process occurs at our San Diego Headquarters location.