Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
When you offer Health Savings Accounts (HSA), employees are encouraged to become informed health care consumers and make better health care decisions.
An HSA provides your workforce a stake in managing their own health care purchasing, which may result in lower use of physician visits for a cold or sore throat, resulting in savings for them and you.
An HSA account allows employer and employee contributions and when offered under a cafeteria plan, saves tax dollars. Most importantly, an HSA account is portable – employees keep any unused funds for use in future years and to roll over those funds when they leave the company.
- Viable way to adopt money-saving high deductible health plans
- More choices for employers when choosing health plans
- Establish HSAs with the potential for a higher rate of return
- Encourage participants to proactively plan for future health care needs
- Create better health care consumers
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Flexible Spending Arrangements (FSA) are an IRS Code Section 125 Cafeteria Plan that enables employees to pay for eligible expenses on a pre-tax basis – an instant savings of nearly 30% for the employee!
For you? Benefits costs are controlled without restricting choices, and you pay less in Social Security tax for every dollar of employee participation. After a paperless online set up, employees place funds in predetermined benefit accounts through salary reduction. When a qualified expense is incurred, the employee submits a request and receives prompt reimbursement. With on-line administration and submission of Requests for Reimbursement, daily check processing, and direct deposit, our FSA provides the industry’s fastest turnaround of requests!
Benefits for Employers:
- All-inclusive fees – no additional charges or hidden fees.
- A funding arrangement unique in the industry.
- Exclusive process to substantiate Requests for Reimbursement.
- Electronic transfer of Client funds to administrator – no more cutting checks.
- No ties to any insurance or other employee benefit plan.
- Transportation benefit available at no additional cost.
- Mirror-imaging of payroll for fastest turnaround of reimbursements.
- 25+ years of experience.
- Audit guarantee.
Benefits for Employees:
- Requests for Reimbursement submissions via paper, fax, or online.
- 24-hour turnaround on reimbursements via Direct Deposit.
- Instant account status availability on-line or via voice response system.
- Enrollment or re-enrollment on-line from the privacy of your home.
- Debit card for seamless real-time payments.
- Toll-free customer service, including a separate line for Participants.
Managing your employee paid-time-off benefits is simple with our iSolved platform.
We can manage any type of benefit accrual from sick, vacation, floating holiday or PTO…we’ve seen them all! We’ll even assist you with defining or modifying your benefit accruals. Our software automates the accrual process – we build the policy, accrual rates, limits and the system takes care of the rest. Each payroll you will receive accrual reports showing hours earned, used, available balances, and the dollar value of the liability for your accounting ledgers.
Better yet, our software allows your employees to submit time off requests electronically. Managers receive emails notifying them of time off requiring review, the approval/denial is performed in our software and email notifications occur for each status change. We even offer time off calendars to inform managers and administrators of upcoming days off for staff.